We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Verified WebMoney carding [ $2400 - $8.000 WMZ]

Hi everybody! I speak english little. Maybe somebody or TS can tell me how long usually takes a process of transferring WebMoney from PrinceTrans$r or other cases like WU, MG or something elese? Some hours, some days or some weeks? Wait answers. Thank you.
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

PrinceTrans$r please answer here can anybody have deal $200 with you?

yes dsign.. i accept

@Prince: Could u make deal with new WMZ account? I mean that this account have no transaction before.

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

Hi! Interested webmoney
Plz tell me-still the scheme works?

did you sell webmony ? let my knou if you heve .

hi interested WZ

hi
pelase check my pm..
i want wmz

Hey Prince.. I sent 350 to escrow but I haven't heard from anyone. Can you please help me figure out what I need to do to get you the money? Thank you for your time