We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Verified SELLING - Carded iPhone X, XS & Max & Samsung, MacBook, Laptops, TV

i need 3 i phone 5 unlocked white plus on ipad 4 new generation(nafe167@gmail.com)
Paid adv. expire in 47 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED Payza, PayPal, Ukash, Ucard, EgoPay, Skrill - TRANSFER [Escrow accepted]

(Monday 26 | 04:55:AM )prince22 Wrote: i need 3 i phone 5 unlocked white plus on ipad 4 new generation(nafe167@gmail.com)

we can talk on Private message...
you have perfectmoney, bitcoin or webmoney to deal?

i want to make payment to z33ATn so admin told to use escrow service U4849224

but i came to know the perfect money escrow account belongs to z33ATn
himself so admin is none other than z33ATn himself now how can i beleive him????

so what to do i need a iphone5

Verified & Trusted HACKED Payza, PayPal, Ukash, Ucard, EgoPay, Skrill - TRANSFER [Escrow accepted]

lets wait for reply from admin

untill then its not safe to proceed!!!

i vouch for him... if you use escrow, all transaction will be in safely
For other payment method, send me PM or  ICQ: 717039384

(Monday 26 | 05:48:PM )Tornado Wrote: i vouch for him... if you use escrow, all transaction will be in safely

see i guess u dont understand what i say the escrow account itself belongs to the person whom i want to trade

then how can i believe!!!

escrow account belongs to z33ATn and i want to trade with z33ATn then how can i trust him?

Smile...hummmm....@raj1402 let me know how you pull this through...wish you luck...

(Tuesday 27 | 03:14:AM )raj1402 Wrote:
(Monday 26 | 05:48:PM )Tornado Wrote: i vouch for him... if you use escrow, all transaction will be in safely

see i guess u dont understand what is say the escrow account itself belongs to the person whom i want to trade

then how can i believe!!!

escrow account belongs to z33ATn and i want to trade with z33ATn then how can i trust him?

What he wants to say is
He got to know somewhere that the escrow account belongs to z33ATn.
And he sent money to z33ATn's account and he is thinking that admin escrow account is none other than z33ATn.
So,how can he trade with z33ATn since escrow account belongs to z33ATn itself.