We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Verified SELLING - Carded iPhone X, XS & Max & Samsung, MacBook, Laptops, TV

(Wednesday 21 | 09:11:PM )donchichi Wrote: bro thanks i will put money into my PM and will take 3 iphone 5

send me your yahoo masager

ok... Send me private when you are done.,

talk here... on Private Message...
thanks
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

goooooooood selller :x

I do Have many Drops in US Any one want to do %% with me...Am ready to deliver..

amazing bro...
I want to deal with you...

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

Sure you are welcome and what is your Percentage when we deal...and how many address you need right now...and send me your ICQ to finalize the deal once..

(Saturday 24 | 10:54:PM )babytalkie44 Wrote: Sure you are welcome and what is your Percentage when we deal...and how many address you need right now...and send me your ICQ to finalize the deal once..

I don't think he was talking to you. Tongue

@z33ATn you got PM from me regarding samsung galay s4!!!

BRO I WANT TO DEAL WITH U GIVE ME UR ICQ

@z33ATn
Bro,it's happy to deal with you.
I need 1 Samsung Galaxy Note II N7105

Tell me the price bro.