We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I can't access any settings of my profile

Hey there, I can't access any settings in my profile. I only get the following message:

Code:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
    You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
    Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
    You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'easy'

1. My account has been created today, so it probably isn't suspended or banned (as I can write PMs). 2. The settings of my profile aren't administrative pages, so I should be able to access them. 3. If I click at Resend Activation Code I get the message "It appears your account is already activated or does not require email verification." so this isn't the problem as well. 4. Isn't the problem as well, as I just navigated through the forum with the buttons.

Can anyone help me please?
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

you must have minimum 30 posts here because you are a spammer now
Thanks Princetrans$r and z33ATn.
You changed my life. I made +300.000 $ !
I bought a house, 3 cars porsche panamera, bentley and bmw x5.
Great job

What is moderation mea

You need 50 posts.
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

but isnt that very smart to force users to have 50 posts, just to offer the view of their own cp?
doesnt that FORCE SPAM?