We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Generate PrivateKeys and steal bitcoins

I have always wondered what it will be like to generate some free bitcoins although from the bitcoin design algorithm it is impossible for fake coins to survive for more than 10 minutes on the system.

In Simple English it is impossible to hack the bitcoin system.

But you can get free bitcoins by stealing bitcoins. The input scripts some bitcoin addresses uses are vulnerable in such a way that the private key of that address can be calculated and the output of the transaction changed to your bitcoin address;Subsequently you earn some free bitcoins

This happens mostly with transactions involving small amounts bitcoins say transaction fees.

Visit createbitcoin.wordpress.com

For more explanation on how the stuff works to generate private keys and why he is selling it instead of getting rich by himself

email robslay90@gmal@ com
Paid adv. expire in 47 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED Payza, PayPal, Ukash, Ucard, EgoPay, Skrill - TRANSFER [Escrow accepted]

can't you post more here?

I will check this out

Interesting.. I'll keep this in mind.
Paid adv. expire in 47 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED Payza, PayPal, Ukash, Ucard, EgoPay, Skrill - TRANSFER [Escrow accepted]

(Monday 28 | 04:00:AM )robslay90 Wrote: I have always wondered what it will be like to generate some free bitcoins although from the bitcoin design algorithm it is impossible for fake coins to survive for more than 10 minutes on the system.

In Simple English it is  impossible to hack the bitcoin system.

But you can get free bitcoins by stealing bitcoins. The input scripts some bitcoin addresses uses are vulnerable in such a way that the private key of that address can be calculated and the output of the transaction changed to your bitcoin address;Subsequently you earn some free bitcoins

This happens mostly with transactions involving small amounts bitcoins say transaction fees.

Visit createbitcoin.wordpress.com

For more explanation on how the stuff works to generate private keys and why he is selling it instead of getting rich by himself

email robslay90@gmal@ com

Guys, becareful. Do not pay for any so called programs to robslay90 with the following email address (robslay90@gmail.com). He is a scammer. He gets your money and scam off without fulfilling his end of the bargain. I wonder what he is doing on this site, probably to look for unsuspecting victims. The only program that steals bitcoin is he himself. Don't fall into his trap. I have had first hand experience with this undignified fraudster.