We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Escrow Service || How to Deal Safely [ 5$ FEE]

(Monday 26 | 01:27:PM )raj1402 Wrote: i want to make payment to z33ATn so admin told to use escrow service U4849224

but i came to know the perfect money escrow account belongs to z33ATn
himself so admin is none other than z33ATn himself now how can i beleive him????

you can belive him...is trusted and verified by me..
For other payment method, send me PM or  ICQ: 717039384
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

Can We Do WU ESCRow As well?

(Tuesday 27 | 05:25:AM )mir4kir Wrote: Can We Do WU ESCRow As well?

Now we accept WU...
Who want to deal and want to use WU escrow, send me PM... please don't waste my time..

thanks

this is great

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

Why not direct payment from you, if i may ask, even i want western Union, Money Gram, which country is it coming from? because i live in Spain and i was told Usa to Europe with western union is big stress, relate with me Admin

(Tuesday 3 | 01:47:AM )Rolandb Wrote: Why not direct payment from you, if i may ask, even i want western Union, Money Gram, which country is it coming from? because i live in Spain and i was told Usa to Europe with western union is big stress, relate with me Admin

From my drop from Pakistan you will receive...

i havent had a deal yet using ESCROW SERVICE but i believe you wont be cheated out of dealing through them

this good service i will like to order iphone 5 admin advice with whom should i buy from

thanks
your service good for buyer and seller
i love u admin