We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Emv chip and pin software reader writer

Hello Carders. i have the following products :

[X2 Software reader writer] No ARQC generator (you have to generate ARQC for DDA Bins (dynamic bins) or you can use it without ARQC for the Sda bins (Static Bins) - Works Word Wide

Cash out SDA Bins (static bins)  with pin at atm or make purchases in store.
For the DDA Bins you need ARQC , i have ARQC generator for sell (Only tested in Mexico and working!)

Price is: 150$ us

[JcopHiro2018 Software Writer]  This is only for Static bins works perfect for cash out at atm with pin(the real pin) and / For shopping you don't need real pin ,to make in store purchases, you can put any pin format ex: 1111, 2222 ,3333 etc )

[Mexico Software] i am from Mexico so this is my specialty ! i have more then 1 software working here. it depends on the type of bank and on the type of bins you want to use (Static or dynamic) .
Price is: 300$
BBVA Santander Banorte Banamex Etc.

--
The best , i have software that generate ARQC for this i am asking 500$

i have list with Static bins for who is buying any software from me!

*for educational use only !
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

(Thursday 10 | 05:27:AM )akahigh Wrote: Hello Carders. i have the following products :

[X2 Software reader writer] No ARQC generator (you have to generate ARQC for DDA Bins (dynamic bins) or you can use it without ARQC for the Sda bins (Static Bins) - Works Word Wide

Cash out SDA Bins (static bins)  with pin at atm or make purchases in store.
For the DDA Bins you need ARQC , i have ARQC generator for sell (Only tested in Mexico and working!)

[JcopHiro2018 Software Writer]  This is only for Static bins works perfect for cash out at atm with pin(the real pin) and / For shopping you don't need real pin ,to make in store purchases, you can put any pin format ex: 1111, 2222 ,3333 etc )

[Mexico Software] i am from Mexico so this is my specialty ! i have more then 1 software working here. it depends on the type of bank and on the type of bins you want to use (Static or dynamic) .
Price is: 300$
BBVA Santander Banorte Banamex Etc.

--
The best , i have software that generate ARQC for this i am asking 500$

i have list with Static bins for who is buying any software from me!

*for educational use   only !

i have one question wit the softwares do i need to all of them to work or for example if i want the jcop writer can i just get that one and it will generate the pin for me?