We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Completed deal with The Prince 670$ pm

hello..
i want to deal with The Prince. i sent $670 perfectmoney and i want to receive westernunion....
batch: ***43677
date: 01/09/2013
please confirm...
can you give me the mtcn in 2 days? because i want to go from my city few days...

thanks
Paid adv. expire in 47 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED Payza, PayPal, Ukash, Ucard, EgoPay, Skrill - TRANSFER [Escrow accepted]

Payment confirmed... Smile
For any deals, we suggest you to use escrow. The fee is 5$ only indifferent of amount transacted. If any problems with our sellers, I will give you the money back and the seller will be banned!
ESCROW LINK 
[Image: SKTqgDP.png]

confirm the deal...
you will have the mtcn tomorrow on 02/09/2013 Tongue

(Sunday 1 | 07:29:PM )The Prince Wrote: confirm the deal...
you will have the mtcn tomorrow on 02/09/2013 Tongue

thanks brooooo! :O
realy trusted :c00lbert::c00lbert:
thanks so much! Confusedmoker:

i got my money... PICKED UP todayyyyy!!!!
Paid adv. expire in 47 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED Payza, PayPal, Ukash, Ucard, EgoPay, Skrill - TRANSFER [Escrow accepted]

Deal completed...
Money sent to The Prince..
Thanks
For any deals, we suggest you to use escrow. The fee is 5$ only indifferent of amount transacted. If any problems with our sellers, I will give you the money back and the seller will be banned!
ESCROW LINK 
[Image: SKTqgDP.png]