We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Completed Deal with z33ATn

i send PerfectMoney: U4849224 for z33ATn 160$ buy ip5 Escrow must confirm payment..
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

Payment confirmed...
@z33ATn, you confirm the deal?
For any deals, we suggest you to use escrow. The fee is 5$ only indifferent of amount transacted. If any problems with our sellers, I will give you the money back and the seller will be banned!
ESCROW LINK 
[Image: SKTqgDP.png]

I confirm the deal, but @haumobile please send me your info to ship de iphone...
electronics carding
Send me Private Message 
Or contact me via email: z33.ct@protonmail.com
I offer Tracking Number in maximum 24 hours (  https://cardingteam.ws/misc.php?page=track )

[Image: jabOUCx.jpg]

i send info to Pm you pl check

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

(Monday 19 | 11:23:PM )haumobile Wrote: i send info to Pm you pl check

Ok, bro..

SHIPPED FROM APPLE.COM

Please wait 1-5 business day Smile...

Thanks...:c00lbert:Confusedmoker:
electronics carding
Send me Private Message 
I offer Tracking Number in maximum 24 hours (  https://cardingteam.ws/misc.php?page=track )

ok you send tracking for me ...Pm ok ?

hi z33ATn i have send info by inbox ? you reply for me .

hmmmmm!!!!! please admin for escrow team next time buyer can confirm tracking befor give order too release money!
how buyer release money for seller and the seller dont get shiping addres for buyer? this look like game...i say look like a game not say is a game!!!
SELLER/Deal with z33ATn
i send PerfectMoney: U4849224 for z33ATn 160$ buy ip5 Escrow must confirm payment..
ADMIN/RE: Deal with z33ATn
Payment confirmed...
SELLER /RE: Deal with z33ATn
I confirm the deal, but @haumobile please send me your info to ship de iphone...
LONG LIFE FOR FORUM.....

(Monday 26 | 03:21:AM )team2millions Wrote: hmmmmm!!!!! please admin for escrow team next time buyer can confirm tracking befor give order too release money!
how buyer release money for seller and the seller dont get shiping addres for buyer? this look like game...i say look like a game not say is a game!!!
SELLER/Deal with z33ATn
ADMIN/RE: Deal with z33ATn
Payment confirmed...
SELLER /RE: Deal with z33ATn
LONG LIFE FOR FORUM.....

dear the tracking number will be available tomorow Wink hold.
electronics carding
Send me Private Message