We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Completed Deal with my bro The Prince 2.21 BitCoin sent

Wink 
https://blockchain.info/tx/0e41c5c9fa50a...4437a21fcf
I want to deal again with carderhack trusted members Big Grin
Please confirm the payment..
deal with The Prince... good guy smoke cool
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

payment confirmed...
For any deals, we suggest you to use escrow. The fee is 5$ only indifferent of amount transacted. If any problems with our sellers, I will give you the money back and the seller will be banned!
ESCROW LINK 
[Image: SKTqgDP.png]

good choose bro... i hope you are happy with our services Smile
For any deals, we suggest you to use escrow. The fee is 5$ only indifferent of amount transacted. If any problems with our sellers, I will give you the money back and the seller will be banned!
ESCROW LINK 

deal confirmed...
i will give you the mtcn in 1-4 days...
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

i received the mtcn :x
thanks... smoke cool HeartHeart:
you are amazing bro Smile
thanks again :x

ok... deal confirmed...
Payment sent to The Prince...
ESCROW LINK