We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Completed Deal with The Prince.. comfim payment

Comfirm payment send to your escrow account for The Prince wu transfer of $2000 asap
Transaction of 200.00 USD to account U4849224 was successfully completed.
Transaction batch#: 32234738
Timestamp: 08.23.2013, 22:21
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

Payment confimed..
200$ in escrow account...
For any deals, we suggest you to use escrow. The fee is 5$ only indifferent of amount transacted. If any problems with our sellers, I will give you the money back and the seller will be banned!
ESCROW LINK 
[Image: SKTqgDP.png]

Hmm... for 200$ pm i can give you 1.000 WU
Here you have the rates..
[Image: 9iqCh96.png]

What you want to do?
You want to receive 1.000$ WU or you will sent others 190$ and i will give a mtcn with 2.500$ ?Smile (+500$ gift from me Tongue)

has The Prince comfirm dealing with me

but The Prince you promise that you will send me $2000 WU because am new in this site reply asap

well if you don't want to send me the $2000 well you can send me $1000 as you wish can i send you the info to in private

ok waiting

did you receive the information The Prince

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

Ok.. you will receive 1000 wu
wait to receive the mtcn 1-4 days.. ty

When are my going to receive the wu transfer info with the MTCN

pls comfrim when the WU transfer will be ready let me know okay

please comfirm when to receive the wu transfer

in 24 hours you will have the mtcn ... thanks

okay thanks await the info

okay thanks for the reply