We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clarion Crypter Cracked |USG |Bypass All Proactives |Avast,Avg Kis,Sonar |0/37 | [Ima

[Image: GD6hNBu.png]

Download:https://mega.co.nz/#!yUZlECST!eWxvN3Kv_yLKH1RNcSoXdjSEn2c9FUhs81F9bHLcMaM

Pass:thekingstrikesagain

Note: If you get "too many crypts today" go to %appdata% and find the .bin files associated with clarion crypter and delete them.

Install this first https://www.dropbox.com/s/20tb0x8jlyofa3...llerV2.rar
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

Link is dead the dropbox one.

Someone could re-upload it?

Pls someone should re upload the Dropbox link plsss

how can i buy clarion crypter... urgently pm me

Verified & Trusted WesternUnion / MoneyGram / Bank - Transferring -WorldWide [ MTCN in 3 hours ]

file removed

I need official site of clarion Crypter, or link to buy from. 100% sure

Not working bro

they have cheap prices will consider them in future

How i wish master can specify if a particular crypter is for KELLOGER OR ZBOTNET. we will be happier with your good services.

is this one for keylloger or zues....please through more light to us.

Thank you for share.