We are closing registration and public forum view to Paid & Private in 16 days! CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.ws

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | ICQ: 717039384

carding forums carding forums
carding forums carding forums
carding forums Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Citadel 1.3.5.1 Cracked By: BaNNED

[Image: SbSFAtO.png]

[Image: YdbGOjm.png]

Download:
https://rghost.net/47446708
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

Is this still working?

WTF is dis?

Hey bro , the citadel cannot install can u add me on ym - danaspilon

Verified & Trusted Thread-Verified-SELLING-Carded-iPhone-X-XS-Max-Samsung-MacBook-Laptops-TV

Hopefully this is working. Installing now.

Lets try if its working correctly Big Grin

after installation,it did not send report to the cpanel,what is wrong with the configuration...

(Friday 2 | 01:05:PM )Mentor Wrote: [Image: SbSFAtO.png]

[Image: YdbGOjm.png]

Download:
https://rghost.net/47446708

U should be wrong @hutztleguy citadel is known spyware program and works OK

(Wednesday 4 | 06:11:PM )terieh Wrote: U should be wrong @hutztleguy citadel is known spyware program and works OK

please can you help me on the configuration and where am to upload the created files from the builder to

(Wednesday 4 | 07:18:PM )huztleguy Wrote:
(Wednesday 4 | 06:11:PM )terieh Wrote: U should be wrong @hutztleguy citadel is known spyware program and works OK

please can you help me on the configuration and where am to upload the created files from the builder to

i need your help on it to configure it